The Delong 5″ Sand Eel
One of our most versatile lures made with 3 different types of plastic soft, medium hard, and hard. The 5″ sand eel has a soft plastic body with 2 hard plastic wings to stabilize it and a medium hard plastic fin on the curved tail to guide it through the water! no other soft plastics are utilizing these different types of plastic. This gives our lures a unique action that is completely different from every other bait you are throwing! the curved body, anise infused plastic, two molded in hooks, and hand tied internal rigs are just icing on the cake if you were already convinced to buy it!
- Hand poured lure makes them last 10X longer than standard lures
- 3/0 hook in the front and size 1 treble hook on the back so when a fish hits odds are high he will be solidly hooked!
- hand tied internal rig made with 40lb braided Kevlar line. the same line used on bullet proof vests! its thin to allow for more action and strong to make this lure last!
- Did you know fish smell better in the water than humans do in the air? That’s why our lures have anise scent mixed directly into the lure so the smell lasts longer attracting more fish!
- 3 types of plastic so you can ad something different than any other lure to your tackle box!
- We go the extra mile in every single step of the lure making process with the goal of earning you as a customer!
- Made in America since 1946!