The 4 1/2″ KILR WORM was first made by David DeLong in 1946! We have received so many calls from people wanting these small worms back in stock that we finally brought it back with all the old school colors that were used for over 75 years! We receive calls a couple times a week asking for these worms from older anglers that have given us countless stories about how many fish they caught as kids on these worms! Try some today and show the next generation what the old timers already know about DeLong Lures!
- Ready to fish pre rigged lure
- Hand tied internal rig
- Hand poured lures makes them last 10X longer than standard lures
- 3 Size 2 hooks so when a fish hits odds are high he will be solidly hooked!
- Did you know fish smell better in the water than humans do in the air? Our lures have anise scent mixed directly into the lure so the smell lasts longer attracting more fish!
- Made in America since 1946!